We live here.
We are- Lithuanians of the world.
We are the past, the present, and the future of the Boston Lithuanian community.
We are students, parents, and teachers.
We are one big Lithuanian family.
Lithuanian-it is our way of life, nature, and our choice.
We are - Boston Lithuanian School.
We accept children - preschool (3 yrs old by September 1st) thru 10th grade.
We also have Lithuanian language courses for adults.
Classes begin at 9:00 am
Lunch Break 11:00 am to 11:30 am
Classes end 1:00 pm
- Lithuanian language proficiency test, March 17; best of luck to 16 participants!
- HUNDREN FACES PF LITHUANIA - all BLS families, adult and toddler groups are invited to participate in a new project, please see the attached.
- PTO meetingg at 9:30, at the 1st floorclassroom.
- Charity for Raseiniai district children is being collected untill Easter; curator Ieva Račkutė.
- Last day for the Colorful Bandade collection to support Childen battleing cancer, curator Ieva Račkutė.
March 24 - Easter egg roll; Pre-K, K- please bring 6 painted hard boiled eggs, 1-7 - 10 painted hard boiled eggs.
March 24 - Gr. 9-10 - fieldtrip to World War II museum
- March 31 st. - No school, Holy Saturday
- April 7 - Pajama & Icecream day
3/17/2018 - Apolinaras Sinkevicius, Steven Gudmand, Jolita Jonenaite, Laura Emerhi, Naida Snipas Johnson
3/24/2018 - Diana Juodaitis, Migle Kesiene, Kim Markuns, Bjorn Ingvoldstad, Ligita Gavelis
4/07/2018 - Diana Juodaitis, Bjorn Ingvoldstad, Laima Nauckunaite, Egidijus Kairys, Raimonda Kirk
hundred faces of lithuania
Thi s year is truly special for Lithuania, we are celebrating the 100-th birthday of our country! In our surrounding Lithuanian communities, we see that our patriotism and culture is only expanding further. Our school community... skaityti toliau
The third Lithuanian language proficiency test (A1, A2, B1 levels) will take place at the Boston Lithuanian School ((250 Brook Rd., Milton, MA, St. Mary's of the Hill’s school building) on March 17th, 2018, at 9:00 am. The 3,5-hour test with a short recess, consists of 4 parts, including... skaityti toliau
Lithuanian-English/English-Lithuanian Practical Dictionary
by Gailute Urbonaite-Narkeviciene
Available at "Barnes & Noble":